HOW TO GET THE BEST FROM YOUR PEOPLE
BUILD TRUST AND PRODUCTIVITY
BY LEVERAGING THE STRENGTHS OF YOUR TEAM.
Are you looking to engage your team – perhaps expanding or restructuring?
With more and more people working remotely and many feeling disengaged, understanding our people is more important than ever to ensure effective collaboration across our businesses.
How to leverage the strengths of the people around us is key to building a sustainable business. Just like you, when your people are out of their ‘flow’ they feel demotivated, tired and disconnected.
- What can I do to improve collaboration?
- How do I keep my people engaged?
- What’s the best way to restructure my team?
- If I need to downsize, who should I be keeping in my team?
- How can I ensure I’m hiring the right people when we’re growing so fast?
Figuring out how we’re wired and where we get our energy from enables us to play to our strengths. You get the best from your existing team and bring in the right people to build a business that works for you. This proven approach to growing your business enables you to focus on what you’re good at and where you add most value.
If you want to know how to get the best from your people and how to support them through challenging times, an interactive TEAMING UP workshop is what you need.
This tool is the launchpad for you and your business. It will help you get organised, keep your head clear and make the right decisions.
It will help you find the right people to work with and build a business that works for you.
It will build trust and productivity within your team.
- An immersive, thought-provoking and fun session designed to increase connection, productivity and trust in your team.
- AWARENESS – understanding of each person’s contribution plus what gives them energy and what drains them.
- ENGAGEMENT – insights into how to keep the different people in your team engaged.
- RECRUITMENT – reduce risk and identify the next person you need to help you grow your business.
- COMMUNICATION – a common language to discuss how to leverage each other’s strengths and build trust.
- PRODUCTIVITY – how to best structure your team to deliver on priorities and goals.
- ACTION – focus your team on actionable next steps and how to achieve them together.
- FORMAT – can be held as an online or in person workshop
- INVESTMENT – starting at £1,950 + VAT for teams of up to 15 people including an individual profile for each team member.
“It allowed me to understand what makes others in the team tick.“
“The session was enlightening, honest, open and practical.“
“I’m now much more aware of where I get my energy from and what drains me.“
“It worked really well – loads of value, good interaction and fun!“
“I’ve learned more about myself today than in the last 10 years!“
THE EIGHT CONTRIBUTION COMPASS PROFILES
YOUR TRAINER LISA ZEVI
Operational business coach, TEDx speaker and author of two Amazon Number 1 bestselling books, Lisa Zevi has over twenty years experience managing people.
She works with business owners and their teams – getting the right people doing the right things so that businesses thrive.
She is passionate about helping YOU get the best from the people you work with.
Whether it’s working on confidence or how to have difficult conversations, Lisa is the chosen coach and trainer of many start-ups and scale-up across a diverse range of industries.
She works with founders and their teams helping them build successful businesses that people want to work for.