PEOPLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
HOW TO GET THE BEST FROM YOUR PEOPLE!
Are there members of your team who would benefit from people management training? Perhaps they’re new to management or in need of a refresher?
People management has never been more important than it is today. Knowing how to get the best from people who are working remotely or in distributed teams is an essential skill for today’s manager.
This is your opportunity to give YOUR managers the support they need to get the best from your people.
A series of six LIVE online workshops with operational business coach Lisa Zevi.
STRAIGHT-FORWARD, INTERACTIVE AND PRACTICAL
Very actionable! Things that can be implemented straight away.
A great mix of theory and practice, good discussions, presented in a very simple way so it was easy to find actions without being overwhelmed with information.
I am enthusiastically looking forward to the next session. Thanks!
- WORKSHOPS: Six, stand-alone workshops, each two hours long, hosted online via Zoom.
- FORMAT: Very interactive with opportunities to ask questions and interact with managers from different companies.
- TIMING: One workshop every three/four weeks to allow attendees to apply what they’ve learned to their own situation.
- DISCUSSION: Plenty of time during each session to discuss challenges, insights and learning.
- INVESTMENT: £1,995 per person for six workshops plus one individual coaching call.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOPS
Workshop 1: Foundations of People Management
- Line management essentials
- The dark art of delegation
- Remote working and managing distributed teams
Workshop 2: Managing Differences
- Understand what puts you and others in flow
- Your personal energy chart
- Managing differences in a team
Workshop 3: Objectives and Managing Performance
- Setting objectives and expectations
- Aligning compensation with the behaviours you want
- Giving and receiving feedback
Workshop 4: Being Part of a Management Team
- Management team essentials
- Accountability, ownership and standards
- Managing up, down and across
Workshop 5: The Rhythm of the Business
- Meetings and communication
- Seven golden rules of meetings
- Influence and how to deliver on your commitments
Workshop 6: Building Strong Teams
- What makes a good team
- Values and culture
- Dealing with drama and difficult conversations
YOUR TRAINER LISA ZEVI
She works with business owners and their teams – getting the right people doing the right things so that businesses thrive.
She is passionate about helping YOU get the best from the people you work with.